A phono stage designed to work with MM, MC HO and MC cartridges.
The amplification section is based on the high end operational amplifier - Burson Supreme Sound Opamp V5i.
The heart of the extended power path is the Supreme Audio Toroidy.pl transformer. Gratia MM/MC with its design, refers to the current style of Fezz Audio. Undeniable advantage of Gratia is universality.
Thanks to the wide settings varietes, it can be a perfect match with a low output signal level MC cartridges.
- Cadridge type: MM/MC HO/MC , RIAA curve EQ
- inputs / outputs: 2/1
- Power consumption 12W
- Operation amplifier type: Burson Audio Supreme V5i
AC Supply: Stabilized + toroidal Supreme Audio Grade transformer by Toroidy.pl - Subsonic filter: yes
- Stereo/Mono mode switch: yes
- Gain MM/MC LOW: 50dB / 60dB
- Crosstalk MM/MC: >95dB / >96dB
- Signal/noise ratio MM/MC: >92dB / >90dB
- Input impedance MM/MC: 47kΩ / 50-1kΩ
- Dimensions (width x depth x height)/weight: 340 x 320 x 80 mm / 4,2 kg
- Available colour schemes: black, white, burgundy, red
- Worldwide shipment service where the Distributor or Dealer does not exist
- Free ship cost in Europe for order over 500€ (except speakers, we offer 50% of ship cost)
- Free ship cost Worldwide for order over 2000€ (except speakers, we offer 50% of ship cost )