Glanz B type: MH-9B / 10B Tonearm
- Product Code: Glanz B type: MH-9B / 10B Tonearm
- Availability: Pre-Order
B type: MH-9B / 10B
Achieve cost reductions with technology that is familiar with standard grade model material properties
- Arm pipes and vertical parts that greatly affect sound quality are made of stainless steel
- Reproduced material close to stainless steel supplemented with hard chrome plating using brass also for main conduction path
- The fulcrum supports the radial bearing firmly
- The inside force canceller, lifter, and rest receiver are insulated with ABS resin to reduce reflection distortion.
Developer comment: We made an arm that looks like an OEM manufacturer, Mitachi Acoustic.
* Stainless steel is used for the arm pipe that has the greatest effect on sound quality, and high quality sound absorbing material is used to prevent crying.
* High-sensitivity large radial bearings are used for the fulcrum on the vertical and horizontal axes.
* The weight shaft is made of aluminum plastic (ABS) for sound absorption.
[B type specification]
Static balance method
Overall length (excluding headshell)
Effective length (Arm fulcrum to needle point)
Effective length ( support point of arm to center of turntable axis)
Compatible cartridge (including headshell) * 1
Needle pressure adjustment range (direct reading)
Minimum scale 0.1g (3g for one lap, 6g for two laps)
Height adjustment range (up to the center of the arm pipe)
Shaft dimensions to mounting base
Mounting board thickness
(* 1): 40g with sub weight attached
- Worldwide shipment service where the Distributor or Dealer does not exist
- Free ship cost in Europe for order over 500€ (except speakers, we offer 50% of ship cost)
- Free ship cost Worldwide for order over 2000€ (except speakers, we offer 50% of ship cost )