Lab 12 integre4 amplifier
- BrandsLAB 12
- Product Code: Lab 12 integre4 amplifier
- Availability: 1
Integrated amplifiers are returning in a big way.
More and more people simply want to enjoy their music without excessive cable clutter or having the need to deal with multiple devices and the multitude of boxes this brings.
Integre4 was designed from the ground up to be the epicenter of any contemporary high-end audio system, with the ability to drive any pair of loudspeakers with gusto and a highly involving nature.
Integre4 produces a mighty 2 x 65 Watts using two KT-150 tubes per channel.
The onboard regulated high-voltage power supply guarantees an absolutely noise-free signal, whilst eleven low ESR and high capacity capacitors provide instant power on demand and ultra linear output transformers ensure the utmost dynamic, open and natural sound, that extends across the complete frequency rangePut simply, Integre4 with its stock KT-150 tubes brings enormous and controlled power to your system straight out of the box.
Our team have provided everything needed for an instant emotional engagement with your music. In addition, a high-quality OLED display offers multiple adjustments and a state-of-the-art monitoring system acts as central digital processor and protection system by providing a soft-start for the output tubes, which will extend their useful life considerably by showing the tubes usage hours etc.
Beneath the chassis, Integre4 hides a complex and sophisticated operating system that provides constant monitoring of all tubes and high-power electronic components, protecting them from any kind of harmful damage.
Bias can be adjusted manually via the built-in and high-quality current metering system and instant selectable anode current allows the use of any octal type tube – a tube rollers dream. But the feature set doesn’t end here. Integre4’s dedicated headphone circuit fully exploits the amplifier’s power output stage in absence of any OPamps.
Yes, Integre4 can act as a true high-performance headphone amplifier, too.
As all Lab12 products, Integre4 also comes with two color choices of glass blasting anodizing finish
• EL34, 6550, KT88, KT120 compatible (KT150 from factory)
• Remote Control • Large OLED display
• Blue Velvet ALPS motorized potentiometer
• Sophisticated protection and bias monitoring system
• No feedback design
• SRSG® implementation
• 5mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
•Power: 230VAC 50Hz (115VAC 60Hz)
• Power consumption: 350 VA max
• Output power: 65 Watt per channel (KT150)
• Frequency response: 15 Hz – 60 KHz (-1dB)
• Input impedance: 50K ohm
• Recommended speakers: 4-8 ohm
• Tubes complement: 4x 6n1p dual triodes, 4x KT150 power pentodes
• Inputs: 5x line stereo RCA connectors
• Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen Silver
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x19x29 cm
• Weight: 20Kg
- Worldwide shipment service where the Distributor or Dealer does not exist