SOtM sNH-10G Ethernet switch
- Product Code: SOtM sNH-10G Ethernet switch
- Availability: 2
- Please choose the sCLK-EX installation option, and then you are able to choose the master clock connector option. The standard sNH-10G has the silver front plate, and the sNH-10G with the sCLK-EX installation has the black front plate.
- Please choose the power option if you choose the sCLK-EX installation. The 9V/2A power supply is provided, but if you choose taking 12V or 6.5~8.5V, the power supply wouldn’t be included.
- If you would like to change the unit to have Evox cap, 7N UPOCC stranded silver or copper wire, eABS-200, please use the following link.
- If you use the sPS-500 as a power supply, dCBL-CAT7 as a LAN cable, sCLK-OCX10 and dCBL-BNC as a external master clock connection, the synergy will explode to the utmost.
The shipping for the sNH-10G will be made from 26th, Nov, in the meantime we can take a pre order.
It won’t be an easy chance to have as rich and beautiful time as listening to music with a good quality audio system, in addition, if sound of the system is good enough, it will be the most pleasant time to enjoy.
In order to enjoy the moment, many audiophiles are investing a lot of time and money to their own system. And they will understand that it can be a long journey that is only possible with the passion for audio.
However, we wonder how many audiophiles would have been satisfied with sound in their system. Especially with a network audio system, you will know from your own experience that it is not very easy to overcome and resolve all variation from the network circumstances. It also occurs with an ultra high-end system, mainly due to the lack of technology development so far, particularly, the physical network transmission technology is the key point to be considered in this subject.
Not all of the physical network connections use the special techniques developed for audio transmission, even though there are a variety of high-end digital audio devices, and eventually it brought a lack of musical fidelity which should not be performed as high-end audio devices.
So the sNH-10G is now available, it is the network switch developed to overcome such low performance in a network environment, and it is finally able to give you a solution in your network audio system fundamentally.
The input and output terminals consist of eight LAN ports and two SFP ports. And there is also an option to install the sCLK-EX and the 10 MHz master clock input connector to further maximize sound quality. With these options and high-performance network cables, such as the dCBL-CAT7, your network audio system will be able to perform with more realistic textures, wider sound stage and explosive dynamics without losing the detail of the entire range.
In addition, the beautiful carving design representing the melody of music with a luxurious aluminum body simply proves the differentiations from some conventional network products in all aspects.
No matter what high end audio system you currently have, experience the sNH-10G to prove what the ultimate sound should be in your network system.